Location: Dallas, TX
At the center of what we do is intelligence analysis and we’re expanding our team to complement our London and Dallas-based Intelligence Operations team. As such, we are looking for exceptional analysts to help drive this development forward. Our Cyber Intelligence Analysts will conduct open source intelligence analysis using Digital Shadows’ proprietary SearchLight™ platform to monitor threats to our customers and draft customer-facing intelligence incidents. By doing so, our analysts play a key role in creating general and client-specific situational awareness for our customers to help them make informed strategic and operational decisions to secure their enterprises.
A successful applicant will have 3-12 months of experience in a threat intelligence analysis / operations role. Our Cyber Intelligence Analysts will be mentored in all phases of the intelligence life cycle, and will benefit from having their analysis peer reviewed by experienced team members. We will develop our analysts’ ability and confidence to deliver clear and concise verbal as well as written briefings, both internally and in front of a client as required. You should have previous experience or demonstrable self-learning relating to source evaluation, structured analytical techniques, understanding of cognitive biases, and be able to make accurate, objective, evidence-based assessments on threats and risks. You should be fluent in working with technology, and the ideal candidate will be naturally inquisitive about cyber security. You should have a good understanding of major international political and security issues, and strive to stay up to date on current affairs. Above all else, you should be comfortable working in, or leading, an operation to deliver and produce results while under strict timelines. Our team offers plenty of opportunities to collaboratively learn from each other and progress within the company.
Our people make our culture and are our best representatives to customers.
• Do the right thing: We are an ethical company. We operate with respect, empathy and equality and strive for clear communication. We will never compromise anyone’s security, freedom or privacy.
• Anything is possible: We encourage innovation, independent thinking and team work. We don’t do politics. The best idea wins, not the loudest voice. This keeps us agile and our clients get great results.
• Trust and be trusted: We trust our people to make the right decisions. We only implement the most essential policies for the good of the business. We always assume the best intentions. We are all owners of, and accountable for, the company.
• Quietly Confident: We are here to deliver facts, not fear, uncertainty or doubt. Anything we provide is based on robust evidence and reasoned argument.
• In it for the team: We are ambitious for our people, not just our company. We set bold goals and nurture exceptional talent for the long haul. We are committed to developing and progressing our existing talent and leadership.
• Committed to our culture: We have an inclusive, fun and spirited culture. Anyone can talk to anyone and we encourage mentorship and an open door policy across teams. This is how we win together.