Location: Dallas, TX
Our Intelligence Analysts conduct open source intelligence analysis using Digital Shadows’ proprietary SearchLight™ platform to monitor threats to our customers and draft customer-facing intelligence incidents. Through this globally dispersed team, our analysts play a key role in creating general and client-specific cyber situational awareness for our customers to help them make informed strategic and operational decisions to secure their enterprises.
The role will have significant experience in a prior threat intelligence analysis / operations capability and will play a key part in all phases of the Digital Shadows intelligence life cycle, but with a predominant focus within technical research and analysis phases.
The Intelligence Specialist Security Intelligence (SecInt) role is primarily responsible for:
- Assisting day to day technical cyber threat investigations.
- Assisting in writing technical cyber threat details in RFI and other intelligence products under tight deadlines for customers.
- Cyber threat intelligence research including developing new intelligence techniques.
- Development of cyber threat frameworks and models to meet clients’ needs.
- Training, education and awareness of technical cyber security.
- Monitoring and responding to ad-hoc cyber security queries form Intelligence teams.
Your position does call for considerable flexibility, however, and you will be required to undertake such additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Above all else, you should be comfortable working in a fast moving technical environment, producing robust and rapid technical cyber threat analysis and assessments in support of both the customer and organisation’s needs.
The role will report to Director, Intelligence.